Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Bunchky Boo

Today, is february 5th, 2010 and it is exactly five years ago that my son was born. That's a whole lot of fives this year. And my little man celebrates is champagne this year as well. So for this particular occassion we have arranged for the traditional McDonalds birthday party. Full with a toal of five children to be attending.

My son doesn't want to beleive it is his birthday tday however. This morning he woke up, and I excitedly said," Hey Birthday Boy!" He looked at me, smiled, opened the fridge and said , "there's no cake." Then I replied, "you are having a cake tomorrow at the party." And he said, "well then, tomorrow is my birthday." Oh what a silly kid.

So, I don't know what we plan on doing tonight, but I offered to take him shopping for goody bag treats and I'm actually pretty excited. I have a chance to pull myself out of CreComm mode for at least 24 hours and do fun kid things with my now five-year-old. It will be a nice change of pace, to be around a bunch of kids for an afternoon and focus entirely on my son's happiness without the worries of school.

I am happy to say, that on Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday, both my son and fiance will be gone all day. I get an actual Jenn day, which will be filled with massive amounts of homework, but still good just the same.

One more week, reading week, one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion