Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Selfmade

So one of our big assignments (and the funnest!) is to create a magazine with a group of people. Along with the concept, comes writing our own articles, designing out own ads, and collaborating on the layout. This to me = FUN!
My group, which consists of a lovely lady named Danielle, a pretty hip dude named Snikeris, and a new daddy named Mike.
We created a magazine called Selfmade, a DIY magazine made for the people of Winnipeg. The magazine covers stories from DIY hobbies to businesses to books to read and top 5 links on do-it-yourself.
I did two articles for this project, one on making your own beer the way most people didn't know how.  And the other on a friend of mine who makes her own greeting cards, and might I add that they are amazing!
Lastly the ad I'm producing is for the all natural organic handmade bath and cosmetic chain, Lush.  I plan to post my mock ad soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion