Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Graduating and thirsty for more

Graduation is a mere four and a half weeks away and I am ready to accept the challenge. In these last two weeks before our last internship in the Creative Communications program at Red River College, we still have many looming deadlines and heavy projects to complete. In the midst of completing a professional portfolio, a web portfolio, a series of photography assignments, a mini documentary and a sponsorship package for a non-profit organization, I had to design an ad for brand... me!

I had some fun with this assignment and turned it into something that shows a bit of my creativity. I have been told that I do in fact look like a lion. Yes!



Photos courtesy of Melissa Marlatt




And here is a little something extra to add to the fun, a sample of what we do in photography class.





















~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion