Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oi there!

So I've been a busy bee! I am pleased to say that my documentary, Hauntings of Manitoba is complete and it was a whole lot of fun!

In addition to my regular course load, including finishing up the campaign for MALA that the advertising and PR majors are working on, I have been doing some social media work for my upcoming work placement (internship) in April.

To jump start it, Cocoon's innovative sofa line, Oi Furniture has presented their pitch on CBC's Dragons' Den and it will be airing next Wednesday, March 9th at 8:00 pm.

I have been excessively tweeting, more so than ever before about the upcoming televised pitch in an effort to bring attention and awareness to our local talent.

I feel privileged to be involved and have been communicating back and forth with the agency about upcoming ideas. I feel passionate about the agency and what they do. So as busy as I am, it doesn't feel like extra work at all.

Check them out at the WIRED Store in NYC 2010



Follow them on Twitter!
Oi Furniture
Cocoon Branding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion