Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Congratulations to my best friend

My best friend Dana, married a wonderful man named Daniel. For years, I have been calling her double dee ( for obvious reasons ).  Now she is a happily married true double dee. Dana and Daniel Dallmann, yes double dee indeed.

I had the honour of being her photographer. The wedding was a small, but a beautiful ceremony of only 20 guests that took place in their home with a dinner reception at The Keg. I am proud of how much work she put into it though, it was absolutely gorgeous. I am so grateful to have her as my maid of honour for my upcoming wedding, I know everything will be equally as beautiful.

I do regret however, being a full-time college student, the lack of help I had to offer her. At least I took beautiful photos with the use of the college's SLR camera rentals. My plan as a wedding gift to Mr. and Mrs. Dallmann, is to create a wedding album for them. Seeing as I took over 600 photos.

I enjoyed every minute of it and used the opportunity to design a little photo essay for my last assignment in CreComm of the year as well.  And I would like to share it here on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Jenn, looks great! Her dress turned out really nice love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenn
    For taking such great pics at the wedding .
    We have never met .I am Daniels dad Lorenz

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion