Saturday, April 16, 2011

What I do

Finished my first week as the Digital Marketing Associate for DMT. Since the question keeps popping up, what I do is handle the online (digital) marketing and advertising for Volvo, Volkswagen and Mitsubishi. I am part of a four-person team in the Dealer Performance Division.

In DPD, we take direct calls with the dealers. The dealers are just like any client in the advertising world. Some are hard to work with, others wonderful; some have great ideas, others don't. So basically what my job entails is to advertise and market the dealer's websites, to make them rein over their competitors. It is a lot of fun and a great experience. I have been there a week and have learn't so much about how the digital side of marketing works; keywords, Google Analytics and meta descriptions.

So here are some examples of what I am working with, also known as some of the best Super Bowl ads from this year.




My son's favourite. Star Wars fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion