Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Legislature Has New Meaning?

Yes. According to Dan Brown's new book "The Lost Symbol".  The book states that Freemasons are responsible for symbols and hidden cryptic messages throughout the historic monument. 

Freemasons are the world's largest secret society and in his book, Dan suggests they are occult ed, practice sexual deviancy and are in contact with extra-terrestrial life.  Scary right?  Did you ever notice the black pentagram-like star in the white marble room? Or the fact that there are sphinxes located near the top of the building just outside the roof. Sphinxes? In Winnipeg??

These are just the odd ones, of course there are many Romanesque statues and paintings as well.

In Washington, Masonic buildings are located throughout and form the grid of a pentagram.  Is this the work of Masonry's or just coincidence? 

There are these two buildings in the city, one in St. Boniface (crumbled old church) and the other is a mall type of building connected to the Fort Garry Hotel.  Both have a circular symbol on their roof top and both are straight across from each other separated by the Red River.  I always felt that to be very strange.  Could this be a form of Freemasons too.  Perhaps the eye that was meant to be in the pentagram, of the floor of the Legislative building that was denied.

I truly think this book is worth a read. I mean come on not many things such as this happen in Winnipeg!

2 comments:

  1. You should read the Hermetic Code!
    It's all the same stuff but actaully about the Winnipeg Leg!
    Read that and I'll read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I remember hearing about Freemasons a few years ago, but I was never sure what they were. That is creepy! Aliens? haha! Def something I gotta check out when I have some free time.

    Anywho, thanks for the blog comment :) I like knowing I'm not alone. haha x0x

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion