Monday, November 15, 2010

Some thoughts and venting, because we all need to let it out somehow.

I need to continuously update my blog, but I lack the motivation.
I feel how I did last year.
I feel like I'm sinking.
I spend so much time on school, that my family is suffering.
I feel like it's all for nothing.
As hard as I try, it isn't good enough.

On the plus, I am filming my first interview for my documentary on Wednesday, even though I don't have time. It's an eye witness account to a haunting at St. Andrews Anglican Church.

That is all.

~Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Four week left. Christmas is quickly approaching, and with it will arrive family time, love, warmth, and holiday cheer (wow, I just wrote a Christmas card).

    You are a very talented lady, Jenn. You write amazing ads, and I wish I had your design skills. You also are going to have one kick ass IPP, and I KNOW that a television company will pick it up for broadcast.

    Hang in there sweetie. I know it must be so hard not being able to spend as much time with Joey as you would like, but he will get to see you TONS over Christmas. And, after CreComm, you will never be this busy again.

    You're talented, you deserve to be where you are, and everyone else feels like they are sinking just as much as you do. You can do this. You are amazing. You work hard as hell, and that shines through every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya sister, but Amanda is right, you're talented and you do deserve to be where you are!!

    CreComm is weird, if it were my best friend's boyfriend I would tell her to dump him for being so jealous and possessive and abusive...You get it...

    It'll be worth it in the end though, I swear...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion