Friday, October 8, 2010

Something growled at us!

That's right, while on our vigil, we were growled at three times! Tonight was a fun, yet a scary night. We did some screaming, but well, we asked for it. Tonight's investigation was supposed to take place last weekend, however I was faced with some unfortunate circumstances and had to postpone all of my shooting. Tonight at the Jefferson tree, myself and fellow CreComm friend and investigator, Amanda Hope spent hours on location. We scouted for a few hours, got lost in the forest maze, left on a mission, then returned at night fall to film in the dark. It was super fun and super scary.



The crazy thing is, that even though a couple of elderly people set up camp to have some sort of fire, while at the tree, we felt completely off and uneasy.  We decided to venture off to an area, that we never had been. It was our first time, attempting communication there, and quite possibly our last (without boys anyway). It was terrifying! The thing that set us off was being growled at so much and something running towards us that the only way we felt safe was to loudly sing the coconut song from The Lion King!

I am happy to say, that I snapped a ton of photos, like 4 or 5 per a minute, and the orbs in each set, are different. Some move, some disappear. It is exciting. I don't know if you believe, and I know that orbs can be defined as the lens being too close to the flash causing a light reflection. But I ask you, in a few seconds how can some be there and some not. And some move. Believe what you will. I still don't know what to believe. Only, I hope to never to get growled like that at again!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion