Saturday, September 12, 2009

American dad?

Hey guys!  So its after seven.  And I feel back on track. Oh boy what an incredulous day I've had.  Haha ya, I've just said incredulous; it seems to be the word best suited to express my joy filled day....
Most of you already know what was in store for me today, but I'm sure there are some of you who don't. I didn't work today. I didn't even go anywhere near downtown.
What did I do...?  What did I do...?
I had the thrilling experience of getting my wisdom's pulled this afternoon.  And back to be being so particularly incredulous, I am the sort of person who has never broken a bone.  I have never been stung by anything black and yellow.  I have never even had bronchitis, strep throat or any of those other common illnesses.  I am, who most would call, a pretty in-experienced person in the matters of Medical Health.
Yea, so today was pretty fun... I had two melt-downs (one being before and one being after).  There were three people as I walked into this tiny room all looking at me.  I believe that the doctor who was supposed to do my surgery, wasn't even there.  But there were three women all of whom I could hear the extent of their conversation while I was under.  Their babbling was all that I focused on, it kept me calm and relaxed.  I never once felt giggly or delirious.  I just closed my eyes, aware of what was to come and didn't even care... That part was awesome!
Afterward, waking up was so hard.  It's not like when you've only had a few hours of sleep and are forced to wake up at 6 a.m. either.  It was like "okay, we are done now." They rose my chair and start talking to me.  All I could do was try to stare at the window. My eyes were tearing. No, I wasn't crying. I don't know what my problem was, I wasn't even sleeping.
There was pain, even while frozen I felt pain. They had to cut my mouth open since nothing had grown through yet.  Why you may wonder did I even get them taken out then?
... There was pain, for a long time pain.  This type of pain was in the form of severe migraines, tooth ache and face aches (uh huh yea, not fun) I couldn't continue two more years in such a strenuous program as CreComm.
Long story short, in the hours to follow I have taken a pretty big amount of pills, suffered extreme nausea, had a crying ordeal about replacing my gauze and have had two naps.  As well I have barely eaten and I love food!  I feel great now, almost no pain.  I have decided it best to just keep my mouth shut and not talk. I just text my boy all my demands and as well as my love of course. :)
I do, however have the biggest square shaped head I have ever seen.  It`s kind of like in those movies where they use a make-up artist to add on the pounds to their face. I really don`t like it. Ohmigosh guys the first thought that jumped into my head was that I have the chin of the friggin guy from American Dad!  I hope it goes down soon....
Next week I will be working, the stories may be lacking, but.... in two weeks we have our football game and I also work that day, so expect a good downtown story then! Have a good weekend guys, and hope this American dad look doesn`t last two long for me.
<3 Jenn!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I hope you're feeling better soon! You looked pretty ill today--you are such a trooper for coming to class and toughing it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion