Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ghost Hunting Day 2

So this time, yea kinda.

After last night's experience at our second location, Little Mountain Park, I think I want to pursue this spot and film it with a little twist. The general idea has changed to go in a direction that no one has ever thought (that I know of....)

I was told by a credible source at Muddy Waters Tours that in order for the documentary to work, I have to distinguish between legend and facts. So, this is exactly what I am doing. And after last night's encounter, I truly believe there is something at the park, but not what we were expecting.

First, we seeked  out the old St. Norbert Monastery, I've never been and was told by Muddy Waters Tours, that is is extremely active.  The Monastery itself is fenced off but the grounds are open, so we ventured the grounds. As we walked near the river, the fog cascading off the water was so luminous that I had to film it. Unfortunately, the camera light wouldn't pick it up, it was too dark. It was upsetting, because I was already there with the camera, but couldn't see a thing. Maybe I'll go back, maybe not. I'm not sure if I want to pursue this story, but I'll lock it in the vault for safe keeping.

~ Jenn

Ps. Going out to check out story number 2 today!

3 comments:

  1. sumpin kinda weird.........
    for the comment i just previously posted "Go Back, Jenn!", the word verification was, and i quote, "cultzine". I think its just a wee bit strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is weird. Where should i go back to, the Monastery?

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion