Monday, August 23, 2010

Time To Get Going

School is one week away and my IPP (Independent Professional Project) is nowhere to be found. For this documentary I have chosen Manitoba Hauntings. One of my topics, recommended by my dad is to get the story on St. Andrews on the Red, located near Selkirk.

According to this site, this spot is number 3 on their top 5 places to visit in Manitoba. Sweet! My first research piece is discovered.

(Taken directly from the site)

3) Selkirk, St. Andrew's on the Red: Dreams of Gates

St. Andrew's on the Red is actually the name of the church in front of the cemetery that is said to be haunted. There has been a man in black and a lady in white said to be drifting through the graveyard at night. A ghost car coming out of nowhere has also been described as well as the sighting of two red eyes staring out through the dark. There also has been a strange connection between those who have visited this cemetery after dark. It is said that they have all had dreams of the cemetery gates rattling.

The sign at the bottom right says - NO TRESPASSING AFTER DUSK

 - Huh!

4 comments:

  1. You KNOW I'll help you with this luv. I'm all for anything related to history.

    The haunted part helps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to contact Cara Hill, CreComm grad and author of "Supernatural Winnipeg" - an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion